Both large and small companies from very diverse industries have benefited from our strong graphic design skills. After determining your business strategies and marketing goals, we lend our creative expertise to create graphic design that effectively communicate your brand.
The three elements of our client-oriented graphic design services are professional design skills, high-grade technical excellence, and prompt, proactive client support and service.
- Visualize and define graphic design project
- Analyze the competition
- Present several fully developed graphic design concepts
- Define the design based on your input
- Prepare finalized files for print
- Corporate identity design including logo design, trademarks, and all elements of business stationery
- Corporate marketing literature design including fliers and brochures, literature folders and inserts, booklets, packaging, trade show displays, and MS Power Point presentations
- Design of corporate information products including annual reports, research documents, catalogs and price lists, sales proposals, newsletters, and technical manuals
In most cases we are contracted to follow the design and print production process right through to the production, printing and delivery of the finished items.
Because each project is a new challenge, we take the extra time upfront to understand the intricacies of your business. Our graphic design process provides structure to ensure the best creative outcome and also helps deliver your project on-time and within budget.
- Corporate Identity
- Brochure/Menu of Services
- Logo & Company Branding
- Product Catalog
- Promotional Cards
- Greeting Cards